- Authenticating to Github via HTTPS using a username and password is no longer a valid way of connecting to Github via the Command Line (Mac) or Command Prompt (Windows).
- Because sometimes we are not physically in the same location, but perhaps we want to collaborate on code within the same editor, we can connect with each other via VS Code’s Live Share extension.
- How to enable the auto-complete feature in Git.
- Recently I completed an application using localStorage called Storage Fun With Forms. I really wanted to make something fun that my students could enjoy and learn from as well!
- Forking a repository on Github and subsequently creating a pull request on the original repository.
- The importance of specialization, and the importance of doing things we believe in instead of what others expect us to do.
- The second patch that was made to Firefox to fix a second vulnerability in the browser software and how important it is to keep abreast of cyber security news and what is going on around us and the tools we use every day.
- I recently changed my hosting for my business site to Netlify from gh-pages, but my Macbook Pro, which I use for development, does not point to the newly propagated site.